Early Years Lunchtime Assistant
Willow Cottage is looking for a warm and friendly person, with experience of caring for children, to support our team of practitioners, as they provide lunch for our children.
|Salary||£9.00 to £9.50 per hour|
|Contract||Permanent – 11am – 1:30pm Monday to Friday|
|Experience||Any experience welcome|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
|Additional||Full-time (not term-time)|
Your duties will include:
- Helping the children get ready for lunch.
- Supporting and encouraging children while they eat their lunch
- Being vigilant about the special dietary requirements of children.
- Ensuring that meal times are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- Maintaining records of children’s daily routines (e.g. sleep times and meals).
- Cleaning children after lunch.
- Supporting and settling children at nap time.
- Supporting children’s play both indoors and outdoors (alongside qualified practitioners).
- Clearing away and cleaning up.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Access via public transport is limited, being a car driver is desirable.
- The nursery is open 50 weeks of the year (this is not a term-time position)
Willow Cottage Nurseries are a group of exciting and cutting edge nurseries rated Outstanding by Ofsted. There are lots of great reasons to join our team – find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.