The standards and qualities we are looking for in an applicant.
Successful candidates will:
- be passionate about working with the Early Years.
- have good planning and organisational skills
- have good verbal and written communication.
- be able to work well in a team.
- have a professional demeanor whilst at work.
- be reliable and hard working.
- be able to use reflective practice to continually improve your performance.
Your own transport is quite important as the local bus services are unreliable:
- Bletchingdon has a limited bus service to the village
- Farmoor is a 15 minute walk from a bus stop in Farmoor which has connections to both Witney and Oxford.
- Eynsham is on a bus route from Witney to Oxford but there is no nearby stop.
Safer Recruitment and References
We will require at least two references to be able to make you a confirmed job offer. We will only take up a reference from your current employer once we are able to make you a conditional job offer.
Disclosure and Barring Service
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced disclosure.
Equal Opportunities and Non-Discrimination
Willow Cottage Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer and will select applicants for interview based on their ability to do the job. We will not discriminate based on age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious beliefs, sex, gender, gender reassignment, marital status or disability.