Job Vacancies at Willow Cottage
Willow Cottage Nurseries offer an exciting challenge to anyone wishing to further their career in the Early Years and we are currently recruiting.
Please see below for a list of our position vacancies:
- Nursery Manager – Eynsham OX29 4EH
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 2 (Nursery Assistant)
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above (EY Educator / Nursery Nurse)
- Nursery Housekeeper (with optional cooking opportunities)
- Apprenticeships in Early Years
Temporary Contracts (with the possibility of becoming permanent)
- Early Years Deputy Team Leader (Maternity Cover)
Willow Cottage Bank Staff Team (Flexible contract).
We have a selection of important and flexible jobs that support our provision by covering holidays and sickness. If you don’t want the regular hours of a permanent contract and would like to work the hours that suit you, we offer a bank contract with no fixed hours.
- Bank Cook
- Bank Early Years Assistants and Practitioners (Level 2-6) (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Bank Qualified Teachers (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Early Childhood Studies Degree Graduate Positions
- Childcare Support Worker (Unqualified, Flexible Hours)
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got the Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team?
Working for a family-run nursery feels different. Find out what the staff say about working for Willow Cottage..
Our nurseries are a special and rewarding place to work. Find out more about our nurseries.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.
Third In Charge (Closed)
Early Years Team Leader (Closed)
Senior Team Leader Coordinator (Closed)
Nursery Cook (Closed)