We are looking for an exceptional Early Years practitioner with a passion for leadership and a vision for delivering the highest quality education and childcare. As a Team Leader you will be involved in:
- Providing vision and direction – You will be involved in shaping practice and delivery of the EYFS to the highest standard, including planning a rich curriculum of experiences
- Inspire and motivate – Your leadership skills will be required to help bring the best out of the team of practitioners and assistants
- Drive up standards – You will help to train and take responsibility for delivery of the highest standards of education and childcare and have high expectations of all children based on their unique individuality.
- Knowledge and Experience – You will need a thorough understanding of the EYFS, experience of working with children 2 – 4 years and be aware of the latest research findings in Early Years.
- Support the Management Team – You will work with the setting management team providing cover and support where required.
- Organisation and Team Work – You will need excellent organisational skills and be able to establish a culture of collaboration and co-operation between colleagues and multi-agency professionals to support SEND, parent partnership, development records including eyLog, health and safety, safeguarding and welfare.
- Safeguarding – Understand and implement, with your team, the Safeguarding Policy to maintain a robust system for monitoring the children in our care.
“No job has given me the variety that working with children has. I love being able to come to work, not knowing what to expect and trying to bring as much positivity into children’s lives as possible. One of the most rewarding aspects of this job, is having so many opportunities to smile, with both the children and with colleagues, who share the same passion. I think that working with children has taught me to never take things too seriously and to enjoy the little things in life as much as possible”.
– Ben (Team Leader)
|Location||Eynsham (OX29 4EH)|
|Salary||£23,000 – £23,600. Dependent on qualifications and experience. + £500 welcome bonus payment|
|Qualified to||Early Childhood Studies degree (with placements); Level 3 in Childcare; or other full and relevant childcare qualification. EYTS would be advantageous.|
|Experience|| At least 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Room Leader, with proven examples of how you
have inspired exceptional delivery of the EYFS. Experience in leading a team.
Face to face Generalist Safeguarding training, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene are
|Closing Date||31st March 2022|
|Additional||This position could be considered as a 36 hour pro rata contract|
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got the Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team?
Working for a family-run nursery feels different. Find out what the staff say about working for Willow Cottage..
Our nurseries are a special and rewarding place to work. Find out more about our nurseries.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.