Bank Qualified Teacher Position
Willow Cottage is recruiting passionate and professional Bank Qualified Teachers to help us deliver the highest quality education and childcare. Bank staff are able to choose the hours they work but do not have a guaranteed hours contract.
Some qualified teachers choose to work for Willow Cottage over the summer holiday period and a short term contract can be arranged.
As a Bank Qualified Teacher you would be involved in:
- delivering teaching and learning activities appropriate to the Early Years
- educating and caring for the children attending the setting.
- planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and mealtimes.
- helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games and other activities.
- feeding and changing babies.
- observing and recording children’s learning journeys.
- ensuring children are properly safeguarded.
For more information please see the Job Description
Bletchingdon, Eynsham and Farmoor
|Salary||£11 – £15 per hour depending upon
flexibility, qualifications and experience.
|Qualified to||Any level|
|Experience||1 year working as a professional in the Early Years|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
Willow Cottage Nurseries are a group of exciting and cutting edge nurseries rated Outstanding by Ofsted. There are lots of great reasons to join our team – find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.