Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above (EY Educator / Nursery Nurse)
Willow Cottage is recruiting passionate and professional Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to help us deliver the highest quality education and childcare.
As a Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above you would be involved in:
- educating and caring for the children attending the setting, particularly your designated key children.
- planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and mealtimes.
- helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games and other activities.
- feeding and changing babies.
- observing and recording children’s learning journeys.
- ensuring children are properly safeguarded.
For more information please see the Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above Job Description.
Bletchingdon, Eynsham and Farmoor
|Salary||£18,000 – £19,609 for 40 hour contract (dependant upon qualifications and experience) + Benefits
Pro-rata rates for part-time staff available.
|Qualified to||A full and relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification or above|
|Experience||Any experience welcome|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
|Additional||This position is also be known as Early Years Educator or Nursery Practitioner.|
Willow Cottage Nurseries are a group of exciting and cutting edge nurseries rated Outstanding by Ofsted. There are lots of great reasons to join our team – find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.