Early Years Practitioner and Educator – Level 3 or above (Nursery Nurse)
Willow Cottage is recruiting passionate and professional Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to help us deliver the highest quality education and childcare.
As a Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above you would be involved in:
- educating and caring for the children attending the setting, particularly your designated key children
- planning and supervising activities whilst scaffolding learning and development opportunities during experiences such as; arts and crafts, music and mealtimes
- helping children develop communication and language skills and have good sound development in numeracy through child-initiated and adult-led experiences
- feeding babies and ensuring their personal needs are met
- carry out purposeful observations and make accurate records within their learning journeys to enhance the opportunities for children
- ensure safeguarding and welfare of the children is paramount
For more information please see the Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above Job Description
Bletchingdon, Eynsham and Farmoor
|Salary||£21,000 – £21,600 dependent upon qualifications and experience + Benefits
£500 welcome bonus
|Contract||40 Hours, Full-time permanent.
(Part-time contracts also available)
|Qualified to||A full and relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification or above|
|Experience||Any experience welcome|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
|Additional||This position is also known as Early Years Educator, Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner.|
We also have positions for Early Years Practitioners – Level 2.
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got the Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team?
Working for a family-run nursery feels different. Find out what the staff say about working for Willow Cottage..
Our nurseries are a special and rewarding place to work. Find out more about our nurseries.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.