Every year our Head Teacher Ruth sets a challenge for the staff at Willow Cottage, this years theme is Recycling. A huge thank you to the parents who brought in some inspired items.
All the nine teams (three per setting) have now made a selection of 15 items. Each team selected items that they felt could be used with their age groups to enhance an area of the continuous provision and have submitted the rationale for their choices to us.
The selection made was then sent to another team. The selections will remain with the intended age group but we have used a random name picker to allocate which setting will receive each selection.
• Once the teams received their selection, they can start planning and implementing the use of the items to enhance their team’s continuous provision.
• Objects can be used in any way, shape or form (as long as it is safe…)
• Further items can be added, these might be from Nursery, yourselves or parents ….but recycling is the name of the game.
• They have also to complete an evidence sheet.
• Their submissions will be handed to their Deputy Manager on 10th September and scrutinised by the