Deputy Room Leader (Deputy Team Leader) Position
Willow Cottage is recruiting passionate and professional Deputy Team Leaders to help us deliver the highest quality education and childcare.
As a Deputy Team Leader you would be involved in:
- leading and training the Nursery Practitioners and Assistants within your department.
- supporting the Team Leader in taking operational, educational and administrative responsibility within the department.
- all the duties of a Nursery Practitioner including:
- educating and caring for the children attending the setting, particularly your designated key children.
- planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and mealtimes.
- helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games and other activities.
- feeding and changing babies.
- observing and recording children’s learning journeys.
- ensuring children are properly safeguarded.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Bletchingdon, Eynsham and Farmoor
|Salary||£18,890 – £20,499|
|Qualified to||NVQ Level 3 or above|
|Experience||Over 2 Years working as an Early Years professional|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
Willow Cottage Nurseries are a group of exciting and cutting edge nurseries rated Outstanding by Ofsted. There are lots of great reasons to join our team – find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.