Early Years Practitioner – Level 2 (Nursery Nurse)
Willow Cottage is recruiting passionate and professional Nursery Assistants to help us deliver the highest quality education and childcare.
As a Early Years Practitioner – Level 2 you would be involved in:
- educating and caring for the children attending the setting.
- planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and mealtimes.
- helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games and other activities.
- feeding and changing babies.
- observing and recording children’s learning journeys.
- ensuring children are properly safeguarded.
Bletchingdon, Eynsham and Farmoor
|Salary||£17,860 – £19,284 for 40 hour contract (dependent upon qualifications and experience) + Benefits
Pro-rata rates for part-time staff
+ £500 welcome bonus payment
|Qualified to||A full and relevant Early Years Level 2 qualification or above|
|Experience||Experience in keeping with achieving a Early Years level 2 qualification.|
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
|Additional|| If you are interested in training as a Early Years Practitioner, please see our apprenticeship scheme.
The position was previously referred to as Nursery Assistant.
Willow Cottage Nurseries are an exciting and cutting edge nursery group rated Outstanding by Ofsted. There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Year. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.
Back to Job Vacancies