Job Vacancies at Willow Cottage
Willow Cottage Nurseries offer an exciting challenge to anyone wishing to further their career in the Early Years and we are currently recruiting.
Please see below for a list of our position vacancies:
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 2 (Nursery Nurse)
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above (EY Educator / Nursery Nurse)
- Nursery Cook
- Bank Cook
- Nursery Housekeeper (with optional cooking opportunities)
- Early Childhood Studies Degree Graduate Positions
- Bank Early Years Assistants and Practitioners (Level 2-6) (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Bank Qualified Teachers (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Apprenticeships in Childcare
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got the Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team?
Working for a family-run nursery feels different. Find out what the staff say about working for Willow Cottage..
Our nurseries are a special and rewarding place to work. Find out more about our nurseries.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.