Childcare Job Vacancies
Willow Cottage Nurseries offer an exciting challenge to anyone wishing to further their career in the Early Years and we are currently recruiting. Our Farmoor and Eynsham beautiful settings in rural Oxfordshire are currently rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Please see below for a list of our position vacancies:
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 2 (Nursery Nurse)
- Early Years Practitioner – Level 3 or above (EY Educator / Nursery Nurse)
- Deputy Room Leader
- Bank Early Years Assistants and Practitioners (Level 2-6) (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Bank Qualified Teachers (Including short periods during school holidays)
- Apprenticeships in Childcare
- New – Early Years Lunchtime Assistant
- New – Housekeeper (Eynsham and Farmoor)
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Year. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.
Early Childhood Studies Degree Graduate Positions (Closed)
Early Years Team Leader (Closed)
Third In Charge (Closed)
Senior Team Leader Coordinator (Closed)
Early Years Cook
Early Years Housekeeper (with optional cooking opportunities)