Nursery Third in Charge – 12 Month Maternity Cover
The Willow Cottage Eynsham setting is looking to find a new Third in Charge to support our Deputy Manager during a period of maternity leave. The individual will need to be a dynamic leader and passionately care for the early years. This role may lead to other exciting opportunities within the company at the end of the maternity period.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Third in Charge or Deputy Manager you will be involved in:
– Leading safeguarding for the setting, putting the welfare and safety of the children above all else
– taking responsibility for the efficient day to day running of the nursery and overall delivery of a high-quality service
– ensuring the safety, security, happiness and well-being of all children registered with the nursery
– continuously monitoring the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage
– supporting the lead in the enquiry process to ensure occupancy and staffing levels are well maintained in our 70 place nursery
– taking a part in the supervision of staff, including the oversight and development of our valued apprentices
– being a role model of integrity, reliability and professionalism
Eynsham Setting OX29 4EH
£2000 Welcome bonus (T&Cs apply)
40 Hours, Full-Time over 4 days
Early Years Level 3 qualification or above
4 years or above working in the Early Years
Willow Cottage is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants must be able to provide evidence of having the right to live and work in the UK and must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and DBS and barred lists checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please see our willow-cottage.com/jobs web site for further information.
For more information you can have a look at the job description below Job Description.
There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years. Have you got the Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team?
Working for a family-run nursery feels different. Find out what the staff say about working for Willow Cottage..
Our nurseries are a special and rewarding place to work. Find out more about our nurseries.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.