Nursery Bank Cook
We are looking for a caring, passionate person who can prepare home-cooked meals for our children aged 6 months to 4 years. You will support our nursery cooks creating delicious, balanced meals, following our four week rolling menu. Our meals are designed to be sustainably sourced, low sugar and age appropriate. We only serve high quality, low fat, locally sourced meat.
As our new Bank Nursery Cook you will:
- be available to cover the absences and holidays of our nursery cook team
- be able to work both independently and cooperatively with the management Team, nursery staff and the children.
- maintain an excellent standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the whole kitchen.
- be able to cater for the individual dietary requirements of each of the children
- work to the requirements of Safer Food Better Business requirements and COSHH.
- have at least 1 year’s professional cooking experience
|Location(s)||Eynsham, Farmoor or Bletchingdon|
|Salary||£14.00 – £16.00 per hour (dependent on qualifications and experience)|
(Please note we are a 51 weeks a year nursery and this is not a term time position.)
|Experience||1 years cooking experience in a professional environment
We would prefer a candidate who has a Food Hygiene qualification but training will be available.
|Closing Date||Open until appointed|
Willow Cottage Nurseries are a group of exciting and cutting edge nurseries. There are lots of great reasons to join our team – find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Years and we take safeguarding and safer recruitment seriously. Have you got our other Qualities Required for Successfully Joining Our Team
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.