Senior Team Leader Coordinator Position
We are looking for an exceptional Early Years practitioner with a passion for leadership and a vision for delivering the highest quality education and childcare. As Senior team Leader you will be responsible for helping to lead and organise our Kindergarten department with ages 2-5 years.
- Provide vision and direction – You will be involved in shaping the department’s practice of delivering the EYFS to the highest standard, including planning a rich curriculum of activities
- Inspire and motivate – Your leadership skills will be required to help bring the best out of the team of practitioners and assistants.
- Drive up standards – You will help to train and hold your team accountable to deliver the highest standards of education and childcare and have high expectations of all children.
- Knowledge and Experience – You will need a thorough understanding of the EYFS, experience of working with children 2 – 4 years and be aware of the latest research findings in Early Years.
- Support the Management Team – You will work with the setting management team providing cover and support where required.
- Role of Room Leader – You will need excellent organisational skills and to establish a culture of collaboration and cooperation between colleagues and multi agency professionals to support SEN, Parent Partnership, Development Journals, Health and Safety, etc.
|Closing Date||This position is currently filled. Thank you for your interest|
|Location||Farmoor, Oxford OX2 9NS|
|Salary||Dependent on experience and qualifications.|
|Qualified to||NVQ Level 3 +|
|Experience||2 years + working at Room Leader level or above.|
|Preferred|| Team leadership skills. Early Years Foundation Degree
Additional: EYPS or EYT
Willow Cottage Nurseries are an exciting and cutting edge nursery group. There are lots of great reasons to join our team, find out more about Working for Willow Cottage.
Our staff teams are passionate about working with the Early Year. Have you got our other Required Qualities.
If you are this person and want to join our award winning team then here is How to Apply.